Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bharat Ratna Dedicated To All Mothers

King to retire from international cricket having pericardia Sachin Tendulkar once again won all hearts. master batsman on Sunday dedicated to all of your India gem Manon. Sachin vankhede Stadium in 200van test room, emotional farewell after 24 hours of taking your first press conference, "I told my mother India gem on Saturday because he sacrificed for me in childhood. You cannot understand life, but realizes it grow. India is not just my mother's gems, but India's millions of mothers that their children to scarifies. that is why I would like to dedicate to all those of moan.

He said, ' I'm feeling quite proud. cricket Award for my contribution to the 24 years. I tried to perform better every time and people appreciated me next time and better. This award really across the country. I take this honor on behalf of the entire sport and I hope my post open doors for the rest of the players. " Who scientist Professor CNR Rao India gem also complimented.

Sachin said that for me most importantly play 24 years. in the meantime had different challenges but with family, friends, players and coaches have always had a dream journey.. sit when I was wondering last night so don't believe that now does not play cricket ever. but still I think could play somewhere.

Most of his career to break time. I don't no regret in their careers. I decided to say goodbye to cricket, right vaktapar. for me this is very funny. cricket is always for me like oxygen. He also said that he might not be part of the team or country, is always the first to even further. He said that the country's attempt to win And will continue to pray.